My fellow makeup junkie, Hana, and I were commiserating over how many YouTube makeup videos and tutorials are way too long. So, she took matters into her own hand and made her very first makeup video about her five most worn makeup items….check it out:
OK, so here are mine (and probably not surprising, almost all which I’ve done posts on before!):
1) theBalm timeBalm Concealer in medium/dark – great texture, stays put, and amazing color match for me at least!
2) Motives Pressed Blush in So Peachy – I used this for the first time in my Italy trip and it’s my new love. It’s highly pigmented so a little goes a long way, and brightens better than a bronzer so you look more awake.
3) Koh Gen Do’s Maifanshi Natural Lighting Powder – Perfect finishing powder, it’s light and sets makeup beautifully.
4) Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black – Love this liner. It stays put and never runs, especially great to use on your waterline.
5) C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine – One of the first lip glosses I found that won’t dry out my lips. It’s moisturizing, smells fresh and minty, and gives a nice shine without going overboard.
What are you fab five makeup products?
PS Being sick sucks…sorry if my posts are coming up slower than normal this week!