Beachy waves using José Eber. All photos by Priya Chandra
But THIS time, I’m using their TRIO Multi-Barrel Curling Iron Set! I could easily tell you that if you have this kit, you can pretty much do away with all your other curling irons. It comes with interchangeable barrels that gives you the prettiest waves and curls. My friend Priya helped me tape a quick walk through its features. Check out the video below of me trying out the irons for the first time:
- Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray
- Regular hair clip
- TIGI Catwalk Session Series Work It Flexible Hairspray
Some features ofthe Jose Eber Multi-Barrel Kit:
• Three interchangeable barrels that Includes a 19mm, 25mm, and tapered barrels
• Clipless Tourmaline ceramic barrel design
• Negative ion technology for a smoother and shinier finish
• Precise digital temperature control for all hair types (ranges from 122 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit…shows temperature in Celsius as well)
• 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
• Professional length power cord (SO clutch…I abhor short cords!)
• Weighted handle for safe resting position
• Comes with a heat-protectant glove
• Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty Price: $175…which is steep but you’re really getting 3 quality irons in one.
Who else has used a clipless irons? Do you love? Have you ever tried a multi-barrel iron like this one?
Special, special thanks to Priya Chandra for filming the video! Life-saver!!
“Like” Beauty and the Feast on Facebook
Follow Beauty and the Feast on Twitter
*The kit was sent to me for purposes of making the video