When you name a phone “Incredible,” you’re already setting the bar kinda high. But after obsessing with testing HTC’s latest, the Droid Incredible 4G LTE, I’m 100% totally in agreement that this phone is, in fact, incredible. For starters, the touch-screen keypad is easy to use, it comes with 4G LTE network makes everything go at lightning speed, I get all the apps I love (SCRAMBLE!), it comes with an 8 megapixel camera (autofocus! LED flash!), the 4.3″ display is impressive but the camera itself is pretty light, and the bold, beveled lines on the soft backside gives it a good grip…but that’s just for starters. OK. Now you’re clearly wondering…WHY is this on your blog? Well, HTC gave me a fashion challenge to use the phone as an inspiration for an outfit. Drawing upon the black with red accents of the phone’s design, here’s what I came up with:
By the way, if you couldn’t tell, we basically shot this during a thunderstorm that did away with my umbrella, which turned out to be kind of fun, but equally challenging…we tried! I’ll give a close up of all but showing the phones black/red design by the following:
– A black Zara top to show its sleek side
– A red Nine 3 Two skirt and random red Mary Kay clutch to emphasize the red accent in the phone
– A black Express leather jacket which was inspired by the soft, matte backside of the phone
– Strappy black stilettos from Forever 21 (only meant to stand in — not to walk), inspired by the beveled ridges of the phone
– Matte black nails Knock Out Flatte Black nails inspired by the matte black side of the phone
– Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio inspired by the red accents
– AskAboutK.com red bangle inspired by the red circular lining of the camera lens on the phone
– J. Crew black necklace thrown on for some flare 😉
It was a fun, creative experiment. What do you guys think? What outfit would you have come up with?
All photos by Shazia Memon. Also, that’s her jacket in the pics (thanks roomie!) 😉
The Droid Incredible is available at HTC.com.
*The phone was provided to test for a month trial, courtesy of HTC