There’s still time to state your claim as the best Gift Giver Ever. Here are 15 ideas of gifts to give the beauty junkie, foodie, guy, and fashionistas on your list!
1. Frends with Benefits by Rebecca Minkoff, $250. You’re not the only one who’s been noticing the easily identifiable Frends headphones on every It girl recently. Tastemakers like Jessica Alba, DJ Hannah Bronfman, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, and the ever fashionable blogger Chriselle Lim have all been spotted with their Frends nearby. The sleek headphones stand out not only in their style-forward aesthetics but the music quality too. These hologram Frends with Benefits by Rebecca Minkoff is perhaps their holy grail — with its gorgeous turquoise sparkle, it’s like jewelry for your ears. Not to mention, the covers are interchangeable and come with an extra pair of gold ones too. Just try not to cop it for yourself.
2. Cynthia Rowley for Birchbox, $15-$24. In one word, the colors of this Cynthia Rowley palette for Birchbox is “elegant.” The plum-inpsired colors easily go from day to night. What’s more, they will not budge or gather. Perfect for the jetsetter who needs a universally-flattering set to take with her that’s not just the usual, boring nudes. And the gorgeous black and gold makeup bag? These are practically two gifts in one.
3. EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm, $13. Hello stocking stuffers. I see these little egg-shaped balms everywhere – my coworkers, friends, family, everyone has their own because it’s not only moisturizing but adorable. Really, you’re just replenishing their supply.
4. Sorry I’m Late tee, $22. For that friend. You know who I’m talking about.
5. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen kit, $25. I am a hardcore advocate of these gorgeous eye pencils from Pixi. They go on beautifully and LAST without smearing all day.
6. Sarah Potempa The Jetsetter Cordless Travel flat iron, $99. Not only because I find Sarah Potempa to be one of the most wonderful, bubbly people you’ll ever meet, but she’s a genius. First it was her automatic rotating Beachwaver curling iron, and now a flat iron you can take on-the-go. You can even charge it in your car!
7. Bonobos Dopp Kits, $95-$125. Check out Bonobos.com for some dapperly gifts for men (like travel dopp kits with leather interior). He won’t have anything like it.
8. Paul Mitchell holiday sets. $15-$30. Love these little round up of hair care products from Paul Mitchell in cases with cute quotes (“You look skinny today,” for girls who need more volume…hair volume). Available at salons and Paul Mitchell schools.
9. Em Michelle Phan Holiday Life: New Year’s Countdown Edition Palette, $29 . YouTube makeup guru Michelle Phan knows how to capture a moment, and with this palette, she combines gilded shadows with smokey counterpounts so you can go glam or sultry in time for the countdown.
10. Pro -X by Olay Red Advanced Cleansing System, $29.99. This is a must in everyone’s arsenal of facial cleansing tools. Olay’s Pro-X comes with a lightweight handheld device with a two-speed rotating brush, and their exfoliating renewal cleanser that has a microbead formula to slough away dead skin cells for a brighter complexion. Available at drugstores so it’s as easy as picking it up on your way home. Also, the red color is limited-edition just for the holidays!
11. My Cup of Cake, $24. Chocolate lovers will thank you. This takes all the guesswork out of baking and makes indulging in, at least what I think, one of the best desserts so much easier. Just add water, stir, and throw in the microwave for silky Belgian chocolate soufflé molten lava cake in just 3 minutes. I’m salivating just typing it.
12. Boots No 7 Men Energising Duo Gift, $10. Love the fresh scent of this and everything you need for shower time. A gel for hair, body, and face, and an extra face cleansing wash. Gives a deep clean to use at least once a week from the Brit pharmacy brand.
13. C. Wonder Monogrammed gifts. Head over to C. Wonder and monogram the heck out of any gift. Makes it that much more thoughtful, and the choices are endless — jewelry, clothes, accessories, and cute kitchen accessories.
14. BareMinerals Blush with Splendor kit, $25. Make sure you stop by the BareMinerals store because around this time of year, they have the cutest gift sets, like this 4-piece mini travel brush kit. Every girl needs a decent brush set.
15. Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000, $300. This is probably the most coveted hair dryer of the year. The beauty junkie will have you to thank for her smoother, salon-style tresses.
Also, check out my Luvocracy page for more gift ideas — it’s a good place for inspiration and an easy way to buy gifts right away. I’ve been updating that regularly with some cool ideas for guys and gals! What’s on your wish list??
“Like” Beauty and the Feast on Facebook
Follow Beauty and the Feast on Twitter