If you’re REALLY the last-minute type, be a little earth-friendly this year and work those digital gift cards. I recently used mine to help buy a couch for our living room from Target. I was able to just put my gift card towards my half of it (can’t wait for it to get here…happy holidays to 9D!). Here are some more 11th hour #MyKindofHoliday gift ideas you can still grab — tell me about your favorite gift ideas from Target below and you can win a $25 gift card! PS, you can also use Target’s Cartwheel mobile app to save, share, and reload your gift cards.
1) Philips Sonicare Battery Operated toothbrush, $29.99. Once you try a battery operated toothbrush like this one, you’ll wonder why you never made the switch before. Factual story — since I’ve switched I haven’t had a cavity to booth in any dentist visit thereafter. I’m a lifer.
2) George Foreman Grill, $19.99. Why I never had this before is beyond me, but on my last visit to Target, I picked this up and it’s changed my meals for the better. Now I have healthier ways to prepare my chicken and meats without skimping on flavor.
3) Sonia Kashuk Lavish Luxe 10 pc Brush Set, $27. This affordable (and beautiful) brush set from the master brush expert herself is a must have. It’ll stand apart from the rest easily (and at such a great price point!).
4) Zadro Fogless mirror, $12.99. File this under things everyone needs but would never think to buy themselves.
4) Merona canvas messenger bag, $20. He will use it. He will love it. He may also never know it was only $20 bucks.
What are your favorite gifts from Target? Just comment below or tweet your answer to me with hashtag #MyKindOfHoliday or #MKOH for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Target!
“Like” Beauty and the Feast on Facebook
Follow Beauty and the Feast on Twitter