Essence of Beauty products took me by surprise. The brand, exclusively at CVS/pharmacy, has beautifully crafted scents – so much so I leave two of their body mists in my bathroom at all times to spritz on after a shower (Sensual Night is one of my faves). And what I love, I share, so without further ado, this week TWO winners will win a bundle of these three products below:
1) Essence of Beauty Shea Indulgence Body Scrub – made with sunflower, apricot, macadamia nut, and avocado oils, it gently exfoliates with natural pumice for radiant skin.
2) Essence of Beauty Secret Woods Fine Fragrance Body Mist – with passion flower seed, aloe vera, and notes of red apple, pomegranate, golden quince, jasmine petals, purple violets, white chocolate, and vanilla, and
3) Essence of Beauty Secret Woods Body Lotion – hydrates and nourishes without any artificial dyes.
TO ENTER: (Do either of the following to qualify, both to increase your chances):
1) LIKE Beauty and the Feast’s Facebook fan page and leave a comment on this giveaway’s post
2) FOLLOW @BeautyNDFeast and @CVSBeautyClub on Twitter and tweet “Follow @BeautyNDFeast and RT to win Essence of Beauty bath products from @CVSBeautyClub! http://ow.ly/tWMCb #giveaway”
MAKE SURE to leave a comment below letting me know how you entered (either on FB or with your Twitter handle). Winner will be selected and notified Monday, March 3rd. Open to US residents only. Thanks for entering and good luck!!
“Like” Beauty and the Feast on Facebook
Follow Beauty and the Feast on Twitter
Awesome giveaway! I love CVS Essence of Beauty products.
I tweeted (marieimy)
I entered on twitter @wildflower00
I like you on Facebook!
Like you on Facebook.
Comments are closed.