I’m way too excited about my tropical vacation today! I have to leave for the airport in like 15 minutes, so let’s see how fast I can tell you about my in-flight essentials :).
1) BluePrint Orange Grapefruit Lemon juice – Packed with all kinds of antioxidants and vitamin C to help support healthy cells and keep skin happy. I already drank two of their drinks this morning (their Carrot Lemon, and Kale Apple Lemon) which just gives me a little boost of nutrients. All their drinks are 100% juice and help to keep skin hydrated especially during these colder months.
3) BareMinerals Ready Compact with brush – This is a buildable compact foundation that I take with me for a quick pick me up (it helps too if I’m feeling oily but it’s not like a powder that will dry you out). I use it in Golden Tan.
4) Aquaphor – Lots and lots of Aquaphor for my lips and eyes.
5) Van Cleef & Arpels California Reverie perfume – a bite size perfume because I never travel without one. This one is a light and refreshing one from Van Cleef I’m currently obsessed with.
6) Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen – A quick pick me up for tired eyes for during and after my flight. I love that you can apply it directly from the tube and it has a nice, cooling effect that depuffs and refreshes.
7) Emergen-C – Another in flight essential to keep my immune system ready for the long haul.
8 ) Colgate Wisps – Ask anyone and they know I’m addicted to these. Any oral hygiene junkie will love you for introducing you to these if they haven’t tried it yet. Perfect for in between meals because I’m too lazy to get up and brush my teeth everytime I’m done eating.
9) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream – I NEVER ever travel without this. It smells so medicinal and is a little sticky but nothing hydrates your skin better on a flight or otherwise.
10) Yogi Lemon Ginger tea – I’m obsessed with anything and everything ginger (and tea). I love Yogi tea especially because each tea packet has a nice message written on it. Tea for the body and soul 😉
What are your flight essentials! Let’s see what else I pick up on my travels! See you on the flip side.