You know how Birchbox delivers monthly luxe beauty samples (of which you have the option of buying the full sized items on their site if you can’t live without)? Well, Love With Food is a similar idea only with food and a feel-good edge. You pay $10 a month to get a curated selection of gourmet bites, and for every box you get, a meal is donated to a hungry child. Totally brilliant.
Love With Food
If you realize that you devoured some of the snacks a little too fast, you can buy the full-sized versions on Love With Food’s website
for a discounted price (and free shipping). There’s a new theme every month, so for example, this month’s was Classics with a Twist
Classics with a Twist snacks
- Kids 50 Fruit & Veggie Juice
– apple, carrot, and acerola berry juices with 50% less calories
- Ola! Foods Granola
– oats, pure vanilla, and maple syrup
- Chocwasabi Chocolate Covered Wasabi
- Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Baked Corn
- Revolution Tea Green Tea
– an antioxidant-rich green tea with acai
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
– organic, vegan, and gluten-free crunch snacks made with whole grains
- Wacky Apple Wild Berry Flat Fruit
- Organic apple and blackberries mashed into fruit leather
- Emily’s Chocolates Dark Chocolate Orange Good Fortune Cookie
, which provides you fortunes like so:
The more you purchase from their site and feedback you leave on items you’ve tasted, the more points you rack up towards free food. ALSO, if you’re feeling extra generous, you have the option to gift a friend with an 8-month subscription, and the same rule applies — for every box they get, a child in need also gets a meal donated. Wins all around.
Check them out at lovewithfood.com.
“Like” Beauty and the Feast on Facebook
Follow Beauty and the Feast on Twitter